Hiya! Me here again!I have been busy growing and getting more clever, so I have lots of photos to share again. I am wriggling around now and tryng to roll over, I still love to stand up and pull myself up to sitting, and I can 'talk' alot too.
For Easter My Uncle Stu, and adopted Aunty Helen and Uncle Stew came to visit me, we had a great time, out and about, we did lots of walks and ate lots of food, although I only got milk?! where was my chocolate? Aunty Helen knows lots of songs so we learnt some new ones (baby song jammin'!!!)
I have to go now cos Mummy has a cold and says she needs a cuddle better - poor mummy!

Tummy time







1 comment:
Hi Missey, Mama here. You are such a clever girl and getting sooo big too! I bet you got everso spoiled with all your visitors. I agree Mummy is mean not giving you at least some chocy pudding for Easter, never mind you can get your own back blowing bubbles in it when she eventually lets you try some xxx Bye for now save some cuddles for me and Grumps xxx
Post a Comment