Hello! Me again!Since I last wrote my blog I have been a very clever girl, I can roll from my back to my front!!!
When I get to my front I don't really like it, so I scream abit then Mummy and Daddy flip me back, and I roll over again! I love the rolling bit and making Mummy and Daddy jump up and down is good for them, I am keeping them slim!
I have had lots more visitors in the past few weeks, first Nana Marge came on holiday to Torquay and came to see me too, then Grandma Ena and Grandad Ron came for a few days, then went to stay in a holiday caravan in Sidmouth, I am going to visit them in their caravan tommorrow! I have been very spoilt, and Mummy and Daddy have too!
Oh! and I have had my first proper food, baby rice, yummy!
here are my pics!






No comments:
Post a Comment