Sunday, 15 March 2009

15 weeks old!

I am sitting on Mummys knee, writing my blog today! There are lots of new pictures because its a while since we updated!

Mummy has gone back to work so me and Daddy are doing lots together, we have got all the housework done, and played abit too.

On thursdays Mummy takes me to clinic and baby group, i get weighed and socialise, except i fell asleep last week, oopps! Then we go and do the shopping, and sometimes have a cup of coffee at the supermarket. This week I weighed 12lb 15oz. I am starting to wear my 3-6 month clothes now!

My new favourite things are chewing my hands and 'standing up' Daddy thinks I might start walking soon!





I like my bottle.


Me and Daddy.



My big turtle mirror



In my big bed.




hahahaha!



xxxxx kisses xxxxx





'ello!









standing up







bouncing!







I visited Claire, Cam and Jensi at half term. We had a lovely day. xxx









2 comments:

chris hill said...

yay! lovely new photos Missy, you're looking very cute! Don't let mummy force feed you coffee when you go shopping, juice is MUCH better.

lots of love,

uncle chris

Elaine said...

Good to hear daddy is surviving! and Missy too of course! Does Daddy realise how much bother he will have when she can walk! What fun xx hugs and kisses from Mama and Grumps