

I thought seeing as everyone is getting the hang of 'going, going, gone!' I would use a blog to share my pregnancy and baby news! I thought it'd be easier than emailing everyone a load of photos, and wouldn't stuff up your inboxes as much.
So here goes!
We (me and Alistair) are presently 31+3 pregnant, with lil Missy, who was originally thought to be a lil fella, but the scans didn't reveal any boy bits! Just hoping they've got it right as we have a drawer full of pink clothes!!!
Lil Missy is due on 18th December 2008, but may arrive before if her incubator is deemed too 'unstable' and my pelvis won't hold up to a natural birth! (due to the SPD/PGP) I have a appointment with the consultant on Wednesday for an initial assesment.
We are slowly getting ourselves together and getting things organised for her arrival, although we still have a way to go! I am knitting baby socks and clothes (obviously the most important job!) and Al is becoming extra house proud. LM is doing lots of wriggling about and hiccuping, preparing herself for the big wide world.

No comments:
Post a Comment