Saturday, 24 January 2009

7 1/2 weeks, Yorkshire!

This week we went up to Yorkshire to visit the rest of my family! It was a long journey, but we stopped off in Nuneaton for a break at Grandma Ena and Grandad Rons. I met lots of new people, and it was lovely! Here are all my pictures!


Me and Pappy


Me and Mammy

All this socialising is tiring!!!

My Uncle Stu

Me and Aunty Fiona

Playing with Christines Granddaughters Holly and Leah

Reading my book from Helen and Finlay- Thank you!!!

Me, Nanna Marge, Aunty Olia, and Cousin Nicole

Me and G. Grandma Rose

Me and G.Aunty Margaret

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh Lil Missy, what a lovely time you had melting more hearts! xx Mama and Grumps

chris hill said...

I've just caught up on the blog and seen all the updates, shes sooooo sweeeeeeeeeet! I want cuddles please!